Re: OT ???

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] OT ???
  • From: "brice rose" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 21:15:27 -0700

hi John,  I just thoguht that it was me.  Our server just did some fancy
stuff and got rid of the spam for us but I thought they might have gotten
rid of my photo group too.

I am at war with the weeds right now plus it has been hot.  I had iris
reblooming but couldn't see some of them for the weeds.  Hopefully not
everybody has a weed problem like me.  Where has everyone else been?  Maybe

Brice Rose in hot Ca.