IRIS PHOTOS:OT:humor

Sorry I have not written but I went out to weed my iris and got lost and
wandered for hours before I could find row one.  I started pulling weeds
and suddenly a giant weed rose up beneath my feet and I shot into the
sky and had a long climb down that prickly dry stem.  I think it took
about a week.  When I reached the bottom I had to gnaw my way through
the trunks of the giant weeds so I could get to the red rock walkway.  I
finally arrived there, got to the house and got my machete and was able
to slash a path through the weeds to the iris patch.  Now I am waiting
for a tractor to arrive so I can throw a chain around the trunks of
those weeds and skid them out of my iris.  Now, does anyone have weeds
that are any worse than mine?

In the interim I must go out and plant a dozen iris in the garden and
five in pots.

Happy gardening, iris lovers.

Patti
USDA zone 5, hot and dry with forest and brush fires a threat in our
area.

Free $5 Love Reading
Risk Free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/NsdPZD/PfREAA/Ey.GAA/2gGylB/TM