Re: IRIS PHOTOS:OT:humor OR not?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] IRIS PHOTOS:OT:humor OR not?
  • From: "Bob & Donna Lockman" <thelockmans@tntie.com>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 10:57:38 -0400

I am so glad to see the humor at the end of your subject tag here. I hope
not to get into the shape you describe , but the larger my gardens get , the
more I fear it!
This year was the best year we have had ,yet, since it was as near weed free
as I can imagine. We did something right but what was it, and will we
remember to do it again? I keep a lot of notes but am sure I do not note
everything, it is so hard to remember not to go into the garden without a
pad, pencil, pruner, bags for seed and .....I need more than an aporn with
pockets here. What do you do? How can I save steps? My son just gave me a
pocketed thing that fits over a 5 gal bucket. I am going to try it, perhaps
it is the answer. Sorry for the rant..

Will You Find True Love?
Will You Meet the One?
Free Love Reading by phone!