RE: IRIS PHOTOS:OT:humor OR not?

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] IRIS PHOTOS:OT:humor OR not?
  • From: "Vernon Brown" <vgbro@peoplepc.com>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 10:24:34 -0500

Donna,

Dana has a fishing vest that she wears in the garden. This gives her a lot of pockets and not much bulk when she needs to be on her knees. She is also in the process of converting a cooking apron by turning up the last 10 inches or so and making a large number of pockets in it by sewing lines vertically from the open end to the folded line. Sounds like this might work. Will find out soon. She also uses the 5 gal bucket apron but only when working on a small area. It works pretty good if you are not moving around a lot.

Vernon G. Brown

Malevil Iris Gardens

AIS,MIS,ASI,RIS,TBIS,SPIS

Lubbock, Texas 79403 USA