RE: IRIS PHOTOS:OT:humor OR not?

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] IRIS PHOTOS:OT:humor OR not?
  • From: "Vernon Brown" <vgbro@peoplepc.com>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 11:32:54 -0500

The fishing vest Dana uses has a fish net type front and a cotton type material back making it much cooler. We do not have your humidity ( Thank Heaven) but the 100+ temps with no clouds make us understand your point J I think by the way she got her vest over the internet( E-Bay I think). We are looking for one for me locally but have not found one yet. May have to go back to E-Bay again. That will break Danas heart J Oh well !

Vernon G. Brown

Malevil Iris Gardens

Lubbock, Texas 79403 USA

Zone 7 USDA, Zone 10 Sunset