Re: Another hybrid seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Another hybrid seedling
  • From: "Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 08:46:01 -0700

Hi Judy,

This is one of the advanced hybrids from the much disputed Ensata X Siberian
lines. :-)

We have a few other images of these kids on our homepage at
http://www.povn.com/rock/ensiberian1.html and as soon as a bit more info is
gathered on a very interesting new baby, I'll be adding more.

Christy
Skip & Christy Hensler
THE ROCK GARDEN
Newport, WA