Re: SDB 98-B47-3

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: SDB 98-B47-3
  • From: "donald" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 23:34:06 -0000

No theories.  I think sometimes that something appears in iris
blooms that is just simply too new and unique to pass up.  This has
all the appearance of a yellow plicata to me as opposed to the ring
or halo pattern.  I haven't seen yellow in this pattern before.  I
like the looks, but more than that I find it interesting.  Did you
have any others that displayed this pattern in yellow?

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net