Re: seedlings #3

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: seedlings #3
  • From: "ranchiris" ranchiris@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 03:59:39 -0000

Renewal is an interesting and unusual plicata.  I think I might have
to see in in person to decide if I like it or not.  Of course, if it
has good rebloom, it's automatically gorgeous.

REbloom - nothing really new, RE a big consideration.  I would be
interested in the RE parentage.

REbloomer - Who Cares If It Reblooms!!  Absolutely WOW.

Kathy Chilton
Tucson AZ

Save up to $400 on all notebooks.
Get the notebook you want with all the features at a price you love. Price after rebates and savings
http://us.click.yahoo.com/gx2HjB/wwSGAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM