Re: last man standing

Eagle Landing grows in a place where the plants get very little
attention.  The soil is mostly sand but it really grows well where most
of the others do poorly.  I figure if I move it to a better location, it
will put on some better increase.

I have a few Sutton irises that do poorly but noting  as bad as

Save up to 80% on top-quality inkjet cartridges and get your order fast!
FREE shipping on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. Shop at Myinks.com!