Re: AIS 2003 Convention stuff

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] AIS 2003 Convention stuff
  • From: Patricia Wenham h.schinkep@verizon.net
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 14:09:58 -0700

Sandy,

Thank you so much for the convention photos and the photos of the
hybridizers too.  Several were familiar faces to me but nice to see new
ones too.   I think the photos were superb.  I have not looked at all
the photos yet but I enjoyed all I have seen.  New wish lists are being
made though at this time I do not have room for any more till after 2005.

Patti
Arid USDA zone 5 in central WA State.

Save up to 80% on top-quality inkjet cartridges and get your order fast!
FREE shipping on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. Shop at Myinks.com!
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/v2G7ND/KfUGAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM