Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2003 12:36 PM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] last man standing

Francelle,

Eagle Landing grows in a place where the plants get very little
attention.  The soil is mostly sand but it really grows well where most
of the others do poorly.  I figure if I move it to a better location, it
will put on some better increase.

I have a few Sutton irises that do poorly but noting  as bad as
MESMERIZER here.

Chris

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!