[PHOTO] SCARLET BUTTERFLY | Sun, 13 Jul 2003 21:52:03" />

[PHOTO] SCARLET BUTTERFLY

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] SCARLET BUTTERFLY
  • From: "Donald Eaves" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 21:51:16 -0500

Dave,

I hope this works.  This was sent to me by Superstition Iris Gardens.  It's a very good photo of this one.  On my monitor it looks very much like what you see in the garden.  I don't know whether Rick Tasco or Roger Duncan took this photo, but they did a good job.  This one is a personal favorite of mine.  For my part, the red on the falls is the truest red I've seen on any iris.

I posted a photo of STRIPED BUTTERFLY in April or May.  Can't remember which month.  I can repost it if you like, but a search should turn it up.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 8, USA

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here