Re: HIST (mostly); anyone have these photos?

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: HIST (mostly); anyone have these photos?
  • From: "David Ferguson" dferguson@cabq.gov
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 03:45:21 -0000

To those who have sent photos of Iris from my list so far, I'd like
to say thanks.  I've been able to knock 10 more off of my list.  Some
were not at all what I expected, but they're nice surprises, and now
there are some more for my acquisition wish list.

Save up to 80% on top-quality inkjet cartridges & refill kits at Myinks.com
Free shipping on orders $50 or more to the US and Canada.