Re: CULT: Lined beds and Wool mulch

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] CULT: Lined beds and Wool mulch
  • From: "Francesca Thoolen" f.thoolen@comcast.net
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 07:34:49 -0700

Christy, I am not familiar with the expression 'wool mulch'. Is this real wool or is it a plastic product called 'wool mulch'? This is quite an improvement for your babies. Would any other soil improvement product have done the same? Curious to know if the other products would contain something in them that these plants would not have responded to. Sounds very interesting.

Francesca