Re: CULT: Lined beds and Wool mulch

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] CULT: Lined beds and Wool mulch
  • From: "Francesca Thoolen" f.thoolen@comcast.net
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 09:59:59 -0700

Thank you Christy. I like especially the idea using it to prevent fine soil
sifting from the bottom of the pots. I restrict my growing now to arils,
arilpums (trying to) and pumilas. These are mostly in pots in an/or outside
of the green house. Of course fine soil loss is common under these
conditions. It is worth a try for one or two pots to see what they do.