From: "Betsy Higgins" <betsy881@bellsouth.net>
To: <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 3:16 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] Sandy Mohr

To All:

Last year I received Sandy Mohr as an extra with an order.  It did not bloom
this year and I have been unable to find a registration for it.

Can anyone provide a description, photo and/or parentage?

Betsy Higgins
Hendersonville, NC

Buy Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits for Your Epson at Myinks.com
Free shipping on orders $50 or more to the US and Canada.