[PHOTO] Re: CULT: wool mulch | Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:55:31" />

[PHOTO] Re: CULT: wool mulch

Dog hair for mulch... heehee. I though that it might help keep out the
bunnies, but no luck as it turns out it just made it easier for Apollo
to find the bunny nests...

Hensler wrote:
> [...]

           Phone: 609-518-3700 x4444          Fax: 609-518-3720

   cathy@gixxergirl.org           http://www.gixxergirl.org/

Buy Naturally Painless & Spray Away Backaches & Joint Pain. $19.97