Re: REB: Double Your Fun

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: REB: Double Your Fun
  • From: "Mike G" redear@infinet.com
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 00:54:50 -0000

Kim when they have the National Convention or a regional spring
meeting several people volunteer to have a guest bed. Hybredizers
send there iris there so judges and others can see them. The photos I
took were from a 2004 Spring Regional bed in SW Ohio. Summer bloom is
not to common here. They are not my iris nor my bed even if I have
been the one to do the weeding. They are all IB's

Mike Greenfield

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sOykFB/k9VGAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM