[PHOTO] Re: JI: Blushing Snowmaiden | Thu, 24 Jul 2003 15:07:26" />

[PHOTO] Re: JI: Blushing Snowmaiden

Thank you Judy!
Almost all of them are second year clumps. (attached is a clumpshot of
IPSUS to give you a little better idea of the size).

But I am holding out on all you guys...<sorry_smile>
Some of my best shots of individual JI's I am keeping for the region 4
JI photo contest so I won't be posting them yet. But there's still a
bunch more to catch up on. Then there were some JI bed shots that I just
sent in for the SJI photo contest. This is a lot of fun but keeps me busy!

As far as the decline problem, I found at my last house that it was not
a straightforward problem. While many clumps did seem to decline after
the 4th year or so, some didn't. At my current house (been here only 2
years as you could probably guess) has an interesting environment. Most
of my JIs are planted in my back yard which inclines down to a large
pond. I water heavily in the spring and bloom time and can't wait to see
if this  setup has an impact on the decline. It will be a while till I
can report any more info...

Cathy

--
           Phone: 609-518-3700 x4444          Fax: 609-518-3720

   cathy@gixxergirl.org           http://www.gixxergirl.org/

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM