ADMIN: SPAM Follow-up

  • Subject: [iris-photos] ADMIN: SPAM Follow-up
  • From: John Jones jijones@usjoneses.com
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 08:56:30 -0700

If you see a spam message arrive on the list under your email address
that you can assure me was not from you, email me privately because your
address will be banned. You will have to jump through some hoops to get
back on the list.   Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

So minivanmom1974, was that you who sent the spam?

I am going to put the list on restricted, so I have to approve new
members. Hopefully that will help.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Director, American Iris Society