Re: TB: Temple of Time

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Temple of Time
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" rshadlow@wildmail.com
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 13:00:36 -0500

It is a new arrival from Australia too.  I was
lucky enough to get it as an extra.  I think
that they are all finished for now, I'll just
have to wait for rebloom to start now.

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

Help the planet each day! It's free and easy:
http://www.Care2.com/dailyaction/

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM