Re: sibling to previous

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] sibling to previous
  • From: Christopher Darlington chris.darlington@sympatico.ca
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 00:54:49 -0400

Hey Donald,

This reminds me a bit of  GOLDEN GALAXY , great contrast between the
yellow color and red beards.  I guess MACHO HOMBRE is a TB and KONO
KNOLL is either a OGB- or OGB.

Sure doesn't appear to be any Aril characteristics in there.  Very
pleasing form and yes, too good to get tossed.  Maybe crossing it back
to 1/2 bred pollen will give you more of what you're looking for.

"If it keeps on raining, the levee's going to break"

Buy Toner for Your Printer or Fax at LaserTonerSuperstore.com-Save 55%!
We have your brand: HP, IBM, Canon, Xerox, Apple and many more for less!