COMP: Irisregister

  • Subject: [iris-photos] COMP: Irisregister
  • From: John Jones jijones@usjoneses.com
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 21:21:43 -0700

I thought I would post this to iris talk and iris-photos because some of
the email addresses of subscribers to irisregerter.com have changed and
some are on the list(s).  Besides a little advertising never hurts. <G>

Shortly the AIS 1999 Check List will be added to the irisregister.com
database.

There is good news and bad news... <grin>

The 1989, 1979, and 1969 Check Lists will be down-loadable, the 1999
will not

Access to the online search engine encompassing the 4 Checklist database
and the Namelist database will have an annual subscription fee of $10.00

For information on subscribing, go to:

http://63.198.101.28/~jijones

(that funny little character is a tilde, not a dash)

If you have questions, email me privately at jijones@usjoneses.com.

http://www.AISGiftShop.com

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA