Re: COMP: Irisregister

I have some questions on the online checklist that I don't think are
answered there... perhaps others may want to know also otherwise I would
have sent this offline.

1. Will the old checklist data ever be added? I realize the old names
are there. And also that the older ones may not have an electronic
version available anywhere, so adding them by hand (by typing or by
scanning and correcting/proofing) would be a HUGE job so I was curious
if that was the reason.

2. Would it be possible, in the future anyway, to be able to pay for a
subscription to the checklist at the same time as paying AIS membership
dues? And could one pay $30 to get it for 3 years at the same time? Have
to admit, my memory for doing this stuff is virtually non-existant so
any helper would be great.

3. Is the plan for the checklist for the 1999 checklist to make it
downloadable once the 2009 checklist is out and/or sold out in hardcopy?
   Just seems like there was some discussion about this a while back.

Sorry for the interrogation, just trying to do wise spending!

cathy

--
           Phone: 609-518-3700 x4444          Fax: 609-518-3720

   cathy@gixxergirl.org           http://www.gixxergirl.org/

Buy Toner for Your Printer or Fax at LaserTonerSuperstore.com-Save 55%!
We have your brand: HP, IBM, Canon, Xerox, Apple and many more for less!
http://www.LaserTonerSuperstore.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YmQqWC/qicGAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM