[PHOTO] SDB: Just A Croc pics | Tue, 29 Jul 2003 23:05:17" />

[PHOTO] SDB: Just A Croc pics

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] SDB: Just A Croc pics
  • From: Sterling Okase sterling_o@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 21:05:06 -0700 (PDT)

Here is a pic of what I grow as Just A Croc and a
closeup of the leaves.

Can someone tell me if this looks like Just a Croc?
From other photos I have seen of Just A Croc, I think
I have the right thing except that my leaves are all
variegated.

Sorry about the big size.

Sterling
Seattle, WA. USA Zone 8