Re: opps!!!!!!!......sorry for the email mix up!!!!!!!!!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] opps!!!!!!!......sorry for the email mix up!!!!!!!!!
  • From: "Bonnie Rose" iris@syix.com
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 21:31:16 -0700

Because John was understanding.......Thank-you! John......I will share a quick story with all of you.............Dennis and I were to be married 22 years ago and for a few stupid reasons it did not work out.........I met my husband thur him , they were in the Air Force together..............During the war I called his brother , who I had never met and told him that I was a friend and was just wondering if Dennis was out of the military.....he told me he wasn't sure and he tried to give me his # and I said no no no.  Just tell him that Bonnie From Ca. called and he will know who I am.  His brother then ask for my # just in case Dennis might want to call me......I did not think that there was a snowballs chance in hell that he would call me so I gave him my iris business phone #......That was April 1 and the rest is history.............we were  both separated  from our spouses at the time for just about the same amount of time, about 2 and a half years..........Where the emails left off for the night he is pondering a time to get together...........Since April 1 to June 30 I lost 30 lbs. and since another 10............so for all of you out there keep dreaming your dream and miracles really do happen..........like that true red iris!!!!!........thank-you to all of my iris friends for not freaking out!!!!!