Re: SDB: Just A Croc pics

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SDB: Just A Croc pics
  • From: Sterling Okase sterling_o@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 21:04:18 -0700 (PDT)

--- ROBERT PRIES <pries@prodigy.net> wrote:
> Through the years there have been SDBs that carry a
> latent gene for variegation. .... Sadly this
unstable trait does not seem
> to have been stabilized yet in any SDBs that I know
> of. The goal of course would be to have consistent
> strong variegation like is seen in Iris pallida
> 'Argentea'.

Wow, that is a lot to think about. So obviously, I
have made a grave error in growing this for so many
years and never rossing it with anything. Next year, I
should try to put some pods on it.

Sterling

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM