Re: Variagated seedlings

Sandy,

Lucky you !  They look like you should see bloom for sure next
Spring. Are these planted at you house in Ottawa or at your folks ?
Is there a possibility that you mixed up your ID tags ?

I noticed that you have the same glossy slimey sticky sections on
fans that I have seen here for the first year.  What causes this ?
I'm not sure how to treat this.

Chris

http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM