TB: Indulgence

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Indulgence
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" <rshadlow@wildmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 19:07:58 -0700

Here's one that we can be looking for this next year from
Tempo Two.

It's parentage is: Mastery x Strictly Jazz sib

I had mentioned this in the discussion on umbratas as it is
an umbrata with a wire rim of fall color on the edge.  It
was really growing well in Oregon.  Someone did post a
small picture of it earlier(I imagine he has a sheepish
smile 'bout now), so I wanted to post it full size.

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

where its a sad day, the waterbed had to go. Too hard on
old backs.  Sure will miss it come winter.

Good People. Great Causes. Get Connected on Care2 Connect:

Yahoo! Groups Links

Binary data