CULT: Amazing year

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] CULT: Amazing year
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@erols.com>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 19:58:40 -0400

It has, indeed, been an amazing year, thus far.  It would have been hard to believe if someone had told me that by July 4 I would have harvested half of my pods and that my 2004 seedlings which were set out of their pots in May would now have 8 or more leaves to a fan, and most of them between 10 and 18 inches tall!  The attached photo of some of the new backyard beds (and a lawn badly in need of mowing) was taken about 3 weeks ago.  --  Griff

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image