TB: With Panache

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: With Panache
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" <rshadlow@wildmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 10:12:27 -0700

This is the last of my new Blyth imports that will bloom.
I really like this one, it is quite wide.  Looks like I
managed to get a pod set too, now just to keep my fingers
crossed that it doesn't rot in all the steamy weather we're
having.

Robin
Zone 5 NE

Good People. Great Causes. Get Connected on Care2 Connect:
http://www.care2.com/go/z/C2Connect

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM