Re: TB: High Master

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: High Master
  • From: Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 12:48:02 -0700

TB: High Master, 2000, Hybridizer; Barry Blyth

Pat,
Very nice. I see you have good taste in Barry Blyth iris.
High Master is a favorite of mine and has done real well
the three years I've had it. I have to wait until next spring
to see my first crosses from it bloom since they didn't
get lined out until December and didn't quite make it to
bloom size this past spring.
Thank you for sending all these great photos.

Randy Squires z10 North Hills, CA

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links