Newbie's visit to a local garden

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Newbie's visit to a local garden
  • From: "Sheri" <MNHop2@msn.com>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 23:16:38 -0000

Hello all,

I am relatively a newbie here, don't post often, but I thought I'd
share some pictures I took while visiting a local Iris Garden here in
Minnesota.  They were taken at Holly Lane Gardens, owned by Jan and
Jack Worel, this spring.  I am posting a link to the pictures as
there were 67 different varieties I photographed.  In my newbieness,
and joy of wandering the gardens, I didn't stop to take a overall
shot.  Many of the pictures I took I havent seen posted on the site..
so.. enjoy the visit to the photo album!  (yes while there I made
sure to order some.)

To get to the album, simply click the address below and enter your
guest password: irises

http://www.photoisland.com/servlet/GuestLogin?USERNAME=cielia

If that doesn't work, go to www.photoisland.com, and log in to my
albums with the following information: