Re: Split personality

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Split personality
  • From: Christopher Darlington <chris.darlington@sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 08:07:45 -0400

Hi Griff,

Interesting to see that this seedling is  out of your historic lines.
Is this a WABASH seedling ?

So, what's going on genetically here ?  What's alarming about my plant
is that the two blooms don't resemble each other in any shape or form.
Anyway, a head scratching treat just the same.

Historics still speak to me as much as anything does in the garden, I
have quite a bit of respect for them.

Yahoo! Groups Links