Re: TB: Charleston

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: Charleston
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 15:01:47 -0400

When we went to Neil's place (was that last year or year before?), of
all the Keppel & Ghio irises that we love so much and generally don't
like our part of the world very much, CHARLESTON was the best looking
plant.  I think Neil said the soil was a bit better where it was, but
compared to other cultivars in the same bed, it had much better health.

Robin in Nebraska said:
<It has grown quite
                   well here and seems to be a healthy vigourous plant,
though
                   I do seem to recall that there was at least one
report of
                   rot from the south. >

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8