Re: TB: Don't Touch

Nice to see both bloom and stalk.

Maybe some day we will be able to see if its California fry proof.

Michael M. Stockton Ca.

Juri Pirogov wrote:
Hi all,
We are still with TB bloom ("spring" bloom, not rebloom). Last flowers of
RING AROUND ROSIE and DETROIT CITY have opened yesterday.

DON'T TOUCH gave me a lot of pleasure this year. Perfect stalk was on first
year plant and after hard spring freezes. Should be with small horns but
without even hint of them here. The most remarkable is velvety finish of its
flowers, especially irresistible in a room.

in Moscow
zone 4-3

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here