Re: Newbie

Annette,

Wow!!  That sounds awesome and I'd love to come down.  Could you send me a membership application?  I will certainly join and try help supporting your club as well.  I would REALLY REALLY love to talk with some hybridizers and learn more about that aspect of the hobby.

Is the private sale that morning before the 10:00 public sale or on a previous date?  I've never been to one of the club sales before...is there a rush of people waiting to get in when you open or is more normal flow?  I'm willing to get there early and wait in line to get some I'm interested in before their gone if I need to.  That just tells you that I've really got the fever bad.  hehe

Thanks so much and below is my address.

Rob Smith
4653 S Slate Ford Rd
Scottsburg, IN 47170