AIS: The 2003 Convention

  • Subject: [iris-photos] AIS: The 2003 Convention
  • From: Sandy Ives <rives@rogers.com>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 10:18:05 -0400

Due to the ongoing situation at Rogers (you don't want to know), the
Ottawa River Iris Society website has been forced to a new site.  It's
still controlled by Rogers ultimately... ah, you don't want to know.
 Geocities adds advertising at the bottom of the pages that I'm forced
to pay for via my Rogers bill... you still don't wanna know.

Anyway, I have relinked the 2003 Conventions (they weren't working
properly) and I should have the 2004 National up by week's end.  I think
there will be a couple of hundred images from 2003 and another bunch
from 2004.  I don't post many images here directly due to the number.

For our Canadian viewers, the site will have a 'hosting' opportunity
(baby-sitting) somewhere around the same time.  The tentative offerings
are at http://members.rogers.com/eives9/

http://ca.geocities.com/orris@rogers.com/

Regards,

Sandy Ives in Ottawa