Seakist seedlings

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Seakist seedlings
  • From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 07:13:38 -0700

I *really* like Seakist as a parent!  puts out some very nice children.  attached is a photo of Seakist X Tropical Delight.  (posted it before).  might help with your classification of Seakist
Mike

Chuck, thanks for posting this photo of 'Seakist.'  What an interesting flower!  Is this by any chance an I(s) 'Progenitor' bicolor plus being a zonal?  The character of the fall does suggest that.

Neil Mogensen   z  7  western NC

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links