Re: Seakist seedlings

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Seakist seedlings
  • From: Gloria Jean Johnston <gloriajeanjohnston@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 08:38:38 -0700 (PDT)

Mike...I am far from expert, but I have never seen anything quite like this one.  I think it is flat gorgeous.  Gloria Jean

Mike Sutton <suttons@lightspeed.net> wrote:
I *really* like Seakist as a parent!  puts out some very nice children.  attached is a photo of Seakist X Tropical Delight.  (posted it before).  might help with your classification of Seakist
Mike

Chuck, thanks for posting this photo of 'Seakist.'  What an interesting flower!  Is this by any chance an I(s) 'Progenitor' bicolor plus being a zonal?  The character of the fall does suggest that.

Neil Mogensen   z  7  western NC

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=SxTDsmall.jpg

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links