Emma Cook pattern

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Emma Cook pattern
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 08:45:50 -0700

Fred is a iris neighbor (drive less than 1 hour to his garden). One day a few years ago I got a lengthy private tour of his iris garden and seedlings. Unfortunately I did not know enough at the time to understand all that I was told. Fred calls the banded falls the "Emma Cook" pattern. It has been one of his major hybridizing lines.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762