more seeing double

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] more seeing double
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 09:56:03 -0500

MURRAH MEMORIAL, TB from Bianco.  I really enjoyed this iris last spring.
If it repeats the performance very often, it's sure to be a favorite.  It
was a sparkling eye-catcher this year.  Seemed appropriate since it hails
from Italy and I've been following the Tour de France where Ivan Basso,
another Italian, will likely be the third place finisher of the race.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image