RE: seeing double

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] seeing double
  • From: "Vernon G. Brown" <vgbro@peoplepc.com>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 10:46:02 -0500

Nice pics Donald. At Last has been a winner for us also. We see the streak as often as not. It gives some really nice rhizomes.

Vernon G. Brown

Malevil Iris Gardens

Region 17 - USDA 7

Lubbock, Texas 79403

With the rain circling again and the iris patch looking dreadful, I've been
poring over the photos to remind myself how well they can recover.  There
were, accidentally, several photos that captured two blooms rather than the
usual and since the list has been pretty slow I thought I'd post some of
those.  This one has water in the background, so naturally was my first
choice.  AT LAST, reg as an OGB- type AB.  The streaking showing on the
bloom in the foreground is rare here.  In fact, this single bloom was the
only one I've ever had that exhibited them.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here