RE: circus circus, circus circus

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] circus circus, circus circus
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 13:22:25 -0700

Momentum is one of the pod parents. George told me Circus Stripes is in the
background. This has an interesting history. George guested it in the 1996
AIS National Convention sponsored by Region 14 and Sacramento. George made
the decision to trash it before the convention. However by the end of the
convention, he had 50+ orders for it. Mine order was 51.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762