Re: circus circus, circus circus

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: circus circus, circus circus
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 20:35:03 -0000

Harold,

>This has an interesting history. George guested it in the 1996
> AIS National Convention sponsored by Region 14 and Sacramento.
George made
> the decision to trash it before the convention. However by the end
of the
> convention, he had 50+ orders for it. Mine order was 51.

I'm glad he was persuaded to reconsider trashing it.  I first saw it
growing when the convention was in Dallas.  It was a top 'must have'
iris.  I've seen it growing since in several places.  It hasn't
grown as well for me as I've seen in other places, but it remains on
my 'must have' list.

Donald