RE: a bit more than double

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] a bit more than double
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 13:27:20 -0700

I’m enjoying all your pictures, Donald.  I like more than one blossom at a time, and I especially like clump pictures that give an idea of how they grow.  City Lights is one of my favorites because it’s one of my best rebloomers.  I almost always have a nice stalk of it on my Thanksgiving table.  My grandchildren call it my root beer iris, because it really does smell like root beer.  I tried to use it as a parent this spring with no success.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9