Re: Re: photo requests_for Will Warner

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: Re: [iris-photos] photo requests_for Will Warner
  • From: <willwarner@alltel.net>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 21:15:11 -0500

Pearl, I just did a search, and here's the description listed at garden
eureka: BOBBIE ALLEN J. Allen 1987 40 M Light Blue w'White Center Area
Standards Light Blue w'White Area Falls Blue Tipped Beard TB SltSwtFra

Sounds like the first one to me.  Thanks for posting it, and thanks to
everyone elso who's been posting them too.  I really appreciate it.
thanks. Will Warner

> From: "Pearl Doyle" <pdoyle@our-town.com>
> Date: 2004/07/26 Mon PM 07:59:35 CDT
> To: <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: Re: [iris-photos] photo requests_for Will Warner
>
> I don't know how much help this will be. I took pictures at Clark
Garden this spring and both of these were marked Bobbie Allen, James
R. Allen 1987. If you can get a description maybe we both will know
which is the correct picture.

Anybody
>   have any of these?  Please let me know if I'm spelling it wrong, I'm
>   reading these off iris leaves :).  Thanks in advance.  Will Warner
>   Platinum Plus
>   Fancy Notions
>   Navajo Blue
>   In Your Dreams