Re: Old Iris info/help request

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Old Iris info/help request
  • From: "Kathryn" <pta00204@mail.wvnet.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 22:17:48 -0400

Hi Sheri,
I haven't seen a response to your email, so will put in my 2 cents worth - it sure looks a lot like Flavescens to me.  Take a look at this picture from the HIPS website's Quick Fix photo display
This is Flavescens:                                   This is yours:
Kathryn Ludwick
Burlington, WV
Zone 4-ish
nestled in the foothills of the Alleghenies
where we are currently getting a lovely steady rain.....

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links