Re: plicata 'Batik'

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] plicata 'Batik'
  • From: <willwarner@alltel.net>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 22:34:03 -0500

Gnus Flash bloomed kinda odd for me this year, also.  Not as plic
looking as your Batik, but more of a banding, kinda like Degas Dancer, if
your familiar with it, light/dark/light. It's not exactly like DD, but
thing I can think of.  This is the first time I've seen Gnus Flash do this.
Batik bloomed normal for me, so I can't say it's environmental.
 Will Warner

> From: "David Ferguson" <manzano57@msn.com>
> Date: 2004/07/28 Wed AM 12:26:05 CDT
> To: <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: [iris-photos] plicata 'Batik'
> I had several flowers like this on 'Batik' this year, some almost totally
gone plicata (but no photos of the very best ones).  This shows what
'Batik' might be if it quit getting all broken up (wonder what's upsetting
> Dave
> central NM
> USDA Zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links