Re: OT: home

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] OT: home
  • From: "David Ferguson" <manzano57@msn.com>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 20:51:21 -0600
  • Seal-send-time: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 20:51:21 -0600

Here are a couple of other shots, favoring the flowers over the view.  I'm sure I'll find some better ones later, but they don't get filed with the Iris shots.  The Iris do well, but it's usually a challenge to find a nice perfect one to photograph.  It is usually calm early in the morning, but by the time we get sun the "breeze" is usually kicking up to around 30 mph or so, or I'm gone to work.  I do get good days, sometimes.  Seems stormy weather always comes when the choice flowers are opening.  You'll notice that most of the photos I take have a lean to the flower, and they often have the odd coloring of first light or last light.
The first is a bit off kilter.  I took it as a reference so I could identify confusing closeup shots by position in garden more easily (always loose the lists I make when I shoot the pictures, this works better).  It's looking north and a bit east toward the base of the mountains.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image